There are some really amazing Mobile Applications especially on Android . Everyday a new app comes with some new features and amazes us. One such application is EVA facial mouse. With the help of this application you can control your smartphone with your face. This application is intended for those who cannot use a touchscreen. For instance, some people with amputations, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or other disabilities may benefit from this app.
How It Works
It allows the access to functions of a mobile device by means of tracking the user face captured through the frontal camera. Based on the movement of the face, the app allows the user to control a pointer on the screen (i.e., like a mouse),which provides direct access to most elements of the user interface.
- Mobile phone or tablet
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Front camera
- Dual-core processor or higher
- It cannot be used simultaneously with other applications that make use of the camera.
- Most standard keyboards do not work with EVA, so a basic keyboard is provided. Such a keyboard needs to be manually activated after the installation.
- Does not work with most games.
- Browsers do not handle properly some actions (we recommend using Google Chrome).
- Some Applications such as Maps, Earth and Gallery work with restrictions
Download and install the application EVA facial mouse from playstore or simply follow the link given below:
If you enjoyed this article then please